The TP-LINK AC450 Wireless Nano USB Adapter, Archer T1U allows you to connect a desktop or laptop computer to a wireless network and achieve speeds of up to 433Mbps. This miniature adapter is designed to be as discreet and practical as possible, it also includes very attractive features such as advanced wireless encryption, simple installation and Soft AP Mode.
- Small, discreet design that allows you to connect it and forget that it is there
- Ultra fast wireless data transmission rates of up to 433Mbps
- Transmits in the unsaturated 5GHz band to avoid wireless signal interference
- It uses the 802.11ac standard and is compatible with the previous 802.11a / n
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2 and WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK encryption standards
Miniature Design - Connect and Forget
The size of the adapter and its elegant design allow it to be inserted into any USB port and remain in it for long periods of time. There is no need to worry about blocking adjacent USB ports since the small device is at the same height as the USB port, so there will be almost no chance that the adapter will fall when your device is moving or traveling.
Wi-Fi Stable, Fast
The Archer T1U provides Wi-Fi data transmission rates of up to 433Mbps in the 5GHz band, making it ideal for streaming video and making audio calls on the Internet. By using the 5GHz interference-free band, the Archer T1U efficiently avoids wireless signal interference and ensures a stable Wi-Fi connection.
Modo soft ap
By switching the Archer T1U to Soft AP mode, you will be able to connect any PC or laptop with a wired connection to a Wi-Fi Hotspot port. This allows you to provide a Wi-Fi connection for all mobile devices.