The ASUS PCE-AC56 is a Wi-Fi PCI Express 802.11ac adapter that powers your computer so you can forget about Ethernet cables and enjoy maximum 802.11ac speeds of up to 867 Mbps. Broadcom® TurboQAM ™ technology enhances performance 2, 4 GHz 802.11n from 300 Mbps to 400 Mbps with compatible devices. In addition, the elegant base of magnetized external antennas gives you greater flexibility when placing the antenna to find the best reception point comfortably.
- Selectable dual-band 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz operation, compatible with all existing devices
- Broadcom® TurboQAM ™ technology offers 33% higher performance than 802.11n, with speeds up to 400 Mbps
- The high power of this design increases the coverage area by 150%
- The exclusive heatsink offers more stable and reliable operation
802.11ac: The fastest wireless standard
The PCE-AC56 adapter uses the new 5th generation Broadcom Wi-Fi 802.11ac chipset to reach speeds of up to 867 Mbps through the 5 GHz band, triple that of 802.11n Wi-Fi. In addition, this standard is compatible with the previous wireless protocols, and offers high-performance bi-directional transmission ensuring a smooth transition to the 802.11ac standard and perfect interconnection with existing devices.
Improve the range and coverage of your wireless connection
Using 802.11ac beam technology, superior amplification and ASUS RF precision settings, ASUS AiRadar optimizes wireless connections. This guarantees greater coverage, dynamic data speed increases and more connection stability.
150% extended coverage
The powerful transmission resulting from the design and technologies of the PCE-AC56 offers two-way transmissions with an improved coverage area of 150% compared to generic devices. Such reach means the elimination of dead spots and the possibility of enjoying HD streaming and online gaming from anywhere.
* Data verified through internal ASUS tests. Network conditions and environmental factors could cause actual performance to vary.
Update wireless connectivity for desktops
With its PCI Express interface, the PCE-AC56 connects to any board to upgrade your computer to the 802.11ac wireless standard instantly so you can access speeds up to 1.3 Gbps. In addition, when connecting directly to the motherboard, it is not necessary to use cables or a dedicated power supply.
Aluminum heatsink to improve stability
The integrated aluminum heatsink eliminates the chipset temperature, ensuring continuous reliable operation. The decrease in temperature translates into greater stability, more stable connectivity and a longer life. In addition, the heatsink design also gives the device a very aesthetic look, demonstrating that ASUS does not only adhere to the functional aspect.
- IEEE 802.11a / b / g / n / ac network standard
- PCI Express interface
- Antenna 2 x Antenna R SMA
- Operating frequency 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- Operating channel 11 for N. America, 13 Europe (ETSI)
- AC1300 product segment Improved AC performance with TurboQAM; 400 + 867Mbps
- 802.11a / b / g / n / ac transfer rate: downlink up to 1300Mbps, uplink up to 1300Mbps (20 / 40MHz)
- Modulación 64QAM, 16QAM, CCK, DQPSK, DBPSK, OFDM
- Wireless Configuration Management
- Utilidades Wireless setting
- Seguridad 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPS compatible
- Certificados CE, FCC, C-Tick, IC
- Dimensiones 120.9 x 99.1 x 21.6 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight 105 g (device only)
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C to 40 ° C (° F to ºF)
- Storage temperature: -20 ° to 65 ° C (° F to ° F)
- Operating humidity: 10% to 90% (no condensation)
- Storage humidity: 10% to 90% (No condensation)
- N / A compatible
- Windows 8.1 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32 bits/64 bits
- Windows XP 32-bit / 64-bit
- Box contents
- Support CD
- Warranty card
- External magnetic antenna base
- Low profile support
- Wireless network adapter
- Dipolar antenna x 2