Using InnerFeed ™, the new Ubiquiti M-Series AirGrid Series represents the latest evolution of outdoor wireless broadband devices. The revolutionary InnerFeed technology integrates the entire radio system into the antenna's horn. AirGrid M combines InnerFeed and the AirMax ™ technology (TDMA protocol) from Ubiquiti Networks to create a simple, but very powerful wireless CPE (Customer Premises Equipment).
The complete integration of the antenna and radio system provides affordable solutions with exceptional performance. The Ubiquiti AirGrid M Series operate in the license-free frequency ranges in either 2 GHz or 5 GHz, their features allow a performance of up to 100 + Mbps real and an incredible range of up to 30 + km.
The low cost, high performance, robust “all-in-one” design and light weight make the Ubiquiti AirGrid M Series a versatile and ideal solution for many different applications.
Unlike the standard WiFi protocol, the Ubiquiti TDMA (Time Division Multiple Access) protocol allows each client to send and receive information using time slots pre-assigned by an intelligent controller, and this is integrated into the Ubiquiti AirGrid M Series
This method of Time slots eliminate collisions between hidden nodes and maximize transfer time, providing huge improvements in latency times, bandwidths and scalability compared to any other similar system.
- Smart QoS: Voice and video are prioritized for perfect performance.
- Scalability: Huge capacity and scalability.
- Long range: Trained for high speed links.
- Latency: Multiple functions to reduce noise dramatically.
- Dimensions: 370 x 270 x 260 mm
- Weight: 1.42 kg
- Frequency: 5,170 - 5,875 GHz
- Transmission Rate: More than 100 Mbps
- WiFi standard: 802.11b / g / n
- Chipset: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Max. output power: 25 dBm
- Certifications: FCC, CE
- Puerto LAN: 1x RJ45 10/100 Mbps
- Power supply: (Passive PoE Injector) 24V, 0.5A
- Operating temperature: from -30 ° C to + 75 ° C
- Interface: LAN, WiFI
- Supported Operating System: AirOS
- MIPS 24KC, 400 MHz
- RAM: 32 MB
- NAND: 8 MB
- Other features
- Range: More than 30 Km
- Working band: 5 GHz