the ASUS XG-C100F allows networks of up to 10 Gbps, through fiber optic or DAC cables. Simply slide it into a PCI Express® 2.0 / 3.0 x4 slot to enjoy SPF + connections that are up to 10 times faster than Gigabit Ethernet, perfect for large file transfers, 4K streaming and low latency games.
- Super fast speeds of 10 Gbps: the next generation accelerates up to 10 times faster than Gigabit Ethernet for fast file transfers, smooth 4K transmission and low latency games.
- Forward with fiber optic: the latest technology for high-speed transmissions over much greater distances than copper cables.
- Cooling incorporated with style: The stylish aluminum heatsink expels heat efficiently for reliable, uninterrupted operation.
- Automatic prioritization: Built-in QoS technology automatically increases bandwidth to important streams or games.
- Direct copper connection (DAC): With SPF + Cage, DAC connections are also compatible.
- Port Attributes: SFP + 10 Gigabit Port
- Standard: IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-LR / SR
- IEEE 802.1p priority queues
- Etiquetado VLAN IEEE 802.1q
- Data Rate: 10G SFP +
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C to 40 ° C (° F to ºF)
- Storage temperature: -40 ° to 60 ° C (° F to ° F)
- Dimensions: 11.33 x 12.05 x 2.159 ~ cm (WxDxH) (without bezel)
- Weight: 0.11 kg