Live Gamer HD 2 (LGHD2) with a plug-and-play format and unbeatable capture capability is fast, without the need for compression and with zero delay in 1080p60fps format. This new AVerMedia capture board is able to record and stream at the same time in Full HD 1080p @ 60fs with ultra low latency.
This is the first internal PCIe video capture compatible with PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, PCs, HD cameras and even peripherals.
It also integrates analog and digital audio inputs that can transmit in real time without delay, and offers great flexibility to support compressed and uncompressed video outputs with its powerful RECentral streaming and recording software capable of broadcast live at a time. from Twitch, YouTube, Facebook and more.
- Captura a 1080p at 60 fps
- It has analog and digital audio outputs
- Uncompressed video output with a continuous stream
- No driver: ready to use
- Compressed video output for multiple capture cards
- Input: HDMI
- Output: HDMI
- Entrada Jack 3,5mm
- 3.5mm jack output
- Intel® Core ™ i5-3330 or higher (i7-3770 recommended)
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 650 / AMD Radeon ™ R7 250X or higher recommended
- 4 GB of RAM / Windows software: RECentral 3, OBS, XSplit
- Operating system: Windows® 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7 *
- * Requires installation drivers
- Compatible software: UVC / UAC compatible software such as XSplit or OBS
- Interfaz: PCI Express x1 Gen 2
- Live Gamer HD 2
- HDMI cable
- 3.5mm audio cable
- Quick Guide