We present the new MSI GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti GAMING TRIO at Mbox.ma, with the latest version of the award-winning MSI thermal design: TRI-FROZR. It uses three new TORX 3.0 fans, which is MSI's patented fan technology that combines two different types of fan blades to optimize air flow and minimize noise.
RGB Mystic Light
- Customize colors and LED effects with the exclusive MSI software and synchronize the appearance with other components.
TORX FAN 3.0: Supremely Silent
- Dispersion fan blade: more pronounced curved blade that accelerates air flow.
- Traditional fan blade: Provides constant air flow to the massive heat sink below.
- Double ball bearing: strong and durable core for years of trouble-free play.
TRI-FROZR thermal design
- Using three of the award-winning TORX 3.0 fans with double ball.
- Model name GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
- NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti graphics processing unit
- Interfaz PCI Express x16 3.0
- Main Name TU102-300A
- Core 4352 units
- 11GB GDDR6 memory
- 352 bit memory bus
- Salida DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4) / HDMI 2.0b x 1 / USB Tipo-C x1
- HDCP Support 2.2
- 250 W power consumption
- 8 pin x 2, 6 pin x 1 power connectors
- 650W recommended PSU
- Card dimension (mm) 327 x 140 x 55.6 mm
- Weight (card / package) 1870 g / 2684 g
- Compatibility with DirectX 12 version
- Compatibility with OpenGL version 4.5
- Multi-GPU Technology SLI, bidireccional
- Maximum screens 4
- VR Ready Y
- G-SYNC ™ Y Technology
- Adaptive Vertical Sync Y
- Accessories 6-pin to 8-pin power cable x 1