ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1060 game graphics, which include the following ASUS exclusive technologies: DirectCU III with Wing-Blade Fan Technology, which offers 30% lower temperature and three times more quiet operation ASUS AUTO-EXTREME with Super Alloy Power II for optimum quality and reliability; Aura RGB lighting lets you customize gaming equipment and entertainment-enabled HDMI ports to offer you the most advanced virtual experience. They also integrate GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster, allowing you to tweak performance and share live games.
ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1060 Advanced Edition 6 GDDR5 with Aura Sync RGB to enjoy the game in VR and 4K in the best conditions
1759 MHz accelerated clock in OC mode for spectacular performance and gaming experience
DirectCU III with Wing-Blade fans. A patented design that maximizes airflow and delivers three times quieter performance.
ASUS FanConnect provides 4-pin connectors for monitoring the temperature of graphics.
Auto-Extreme technology with Super Alloy Power II offers the best quality and reliability.
Aura RGB lighting to personalize your equipment.
HDMI ports compatible with VR to provide you with the most advanced virtual experience.
GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster. Intuitive performance settings and live streaming of games.
NVIDIA ANSEL provides a revolutionary way to capture your games.
NVIDIA GameWorks ™ provides an interactive, cinematic experience and incredibly smooth action.
- Motor Gráfico NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1060
- Core name GP106
- PCI Express 3.0 bus
- OpenGL OpenGL®4.5
- Video Memoria GDDR5 6GB
- Clock frequency
- OC Mode - Graphics Processor Reminder Clock: 1759 MHz, Graphics Processor Core Clock: 1544 MHz
- Game Mode (Default) - Graphics Processor Reminder Clock: 1733 MHz, Graphics Processor Core Clock - 1518 MHz
- CUDA 1280 core
- 8008 MHz memory clock
- 192-bit memory interface
- Resolution Digital Resolution Max: 7680x4320
- DVI output: Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
- HDMI output: Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0)
- Display Port: Yes x 2 (DP
- standard) HDCP support: Yes
- Maximum display support 4
- SLI / Crossfire Support No
- Recommended power 500W
- 1 x CD
- 1 x Quick Guide
- 2 x Hook and Loop Velcro ROG
- ASUS GPU Tweak II Software & Driver
- 11.73 "x 5.28" x 1.57 "inches
- 29.8 x 13.4 x4 centimeters