Samsung 860 EVO SSD 2.5 '' 500 Go SATA3
the Samsung 860 EVO. Designed for high-end computers and laptops, the new SSD features the latest Samsung V-NAND technology and a robust algorithm-based controller, and is available in different formats and capacities.
Enjoy constant speed even with large workloads and multitasking. The Samsung SSD 860 EVO drive provides a sequential write speed of up to 520 MB / s thanks to Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and a sequential write speed of up to 550 MB / s. The TurboWrite buffer size has been improved from 12 GB to 78 GB, giving you faster file transfer.
* Performance may vary depending on the firmware version, hardware system and SSD configuration. Sequential write measurements are based on Intelligent TurboWrite technology. Sequential performance measures are based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.0.2 and IOmeter 1.1.0. * Test system configuration: Intel Core i5-3550 CPU @ 3.3 GHz, DDR3 1333 MHz 4 GB, OS - Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Chipset: ASUS P8H77-V
Safely store and render videos and 3D data used by the latest applications without problems, up to 8 times more TBW (Terabytes written) * than the previous 850 EVO model. The latest V-NAND technology offers market leading reliability with a 5 year warranty or 2,400 TBW.
Benefit from faster and more fluid communication with your team. The new ECC * algorithm and its MJX controller generate higher speeds, while its improved TRIM command queue favors its compatibility with Linux. Our advanced engineering will make our SSD 860 EVO more compatible with your operating system.
- 500 GB capacity (1 GB = 1 billion bytes per IDEMA) * Actual usable capacity can be reduced (due to formatting, partitions, operating system, applications or others)
- 2.5 inch design
- SATA 6 Gb / s interface Interface, compatible with SATA 3Gb / s and SATA 1.5 Gb / s interface
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 100 X 69.85 X 6.8 (mm)
- Maximum weight 50.0g Weight
- NAND Tipo Samsung V-NAND 3bit MLC
- Samsung MJX Controller Verifier
- Samsung 512 MB low power DDR4 SDRAM cache