Samsung 860 Pro SSD 2.5 '' 256GB SATA3
Thanks to the latest V-NAND technology and a powerful algorithmic controller, the SSD can handle a large workload for high-quality PCs, workstations and NAS (Network Attached Systems) and, therefore, is indispensable for players, IT professionals and creative professionals.
Speeds are and remain constant, even with a large workload and performing different tasks. The 860 PRO achieves sequential write speeds of up to 530 MB / s thanks to an ideal combination of the latest V-NAND technology and a high quality controller, which guarantees a sequential read speed of up to 560 MB / s.
performance Prolonged performance, that's what a heavy workload is all about. Securely store and render your 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications with a 10.7x higher TBW * than the previous 850 PRO. The latest V-NAND technology ensures optimal resistance, backed by a 5-year warranty or 4,800 TBW.
Benefit from fast and smooth communication with your host system. The improved ECC * algorithm and the new MJX controller provide higher speed, and the enhanced queue cutting ensures greater compatibility with Linux. The advanced construction of the 860 PRO guarantees greater compatibility with your computer.
- 256 GB capacity (1 GB = 1 billion bytes per IDEMA) * Actual usable capacity can be reduced (due to formatting, partitions, operating system, applications or others)
- 2.5 inch design
- SATA 6 Gb / s interface Interface, compatible with SATA 3Gb / s and SATA 1.5 Gb / s interface
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 100 X 69.85 X 6.8 (mm)
- Max Weight 62.0g Weight
- Tipo NAND Samsung V-NAND 2bit MLC
- Samsung MJX Controller Verifier
- Samsung 2GB low power DDR4 SDRAM cache