Seagate® Backup Plus, simple backups for your digital life on both your computer and the cloud
The Seagate® Backup Plus portable unit simplifies backups for consumers who want to protect their digital world locally, in the cloud or on social networks. The metallic design allows you to carry the unit in your pocket, purse or briefcase wherever you go. Through Seagate Dashboard, use the Protect feature to establish an instant plan or customize the scheduled local backup. Keep multiple copies of your files for emergencies.
With the Save function, you can make a backup copy of the content you generate on your favorite social networks. Many people use their smartphones to capture unique moments. Although these devices are practical and available instantly, storage is not your strong point. Capture a memory, post it on your social network and let Seagate Dashboard automatically back up any published content. Even if the file is deleted from the device by accident, you will have another copy waiting for you.
The Share function allows you to upload multiple files at once on social networks from your computer. The days of uploading individual files without creating a new album are history! Simply select the files you want to upload, choose where you want to publish them and even add comments.
Install the preloaded NTFS driver for Mac and use the drive interchangeably on PC and Mac® computers without having to format it.
- 2TB capacity
- Product Dimensions
- Length (mm) 113,5
- Width (mm) 76
- Depth (mm) 12.1
- Weight (kg) 0.14
- System Requirements
- Sistem operativo Mac OS X 10.6 or later Windows ® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista ®, Windows XP SP3 (32 y 64 bits)
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port (required for USB 3.0 transfer speeds or support for USB 2.0 ports for USB 2.0 transfer speeds)
- System requirements of the Seagate Mobile Backup application: iOS 6 or later, Android 2.3 or higher
- Components included
- Seagate Backup Plus portable unit
- USB 3.0 cable of 46 cm
- Seagate dashboard preloaded in the unit
- Quick Installation Guide
- NTFS driver for Mac preloaded on drive