Introducing Verbatim MediaShare Wireless, it is a wireless and portable live streaming device for use with a tablet or smartphone. Store, stream and share ... Anywhere!
- Simultaneously connect up to 5 devices to MediaShare to share videos, music, photos and data.
- The integrated SD memory slot and USB port allows access to the contents of a USB memory, portable hard drive or SD memory card *.
- Upload and download content wirelessly from your tablet or smartphone.
- Securely backup your photos and video clips from your smartphone or tablet to physical storage without using a computer.
- Up to 9.5 hours of continuous video playback **.
- Free mobile applications for Kindle Fire, iOS and Android from Appstore, Apple AppStore or Google Play.
- Wireless password-protected access to files keeps your data safe and secure.
- MediaShare will act as a bridge to WAN / Internet so you can play Internet content, while another device transmits MediaShare content
Tablets and smartphones are usually limited by their integrated storage capacity and their ability to access content stored in another location. With MediaShare Wireless, you can access and enjoy your files without wires or an Internet connection. You can wirelessly stream videos, music, photos and data to a maximum of 5 devices simultaneously.
USB / SD connection
Access files saved on your portable hard drive, USB memory or SD memory card of your Kindle Fire, Android or iOS tablet or smartphone through the SD memory slot or MediaShare USB port. This allows you to back up the precious videos and photos of your tablet or smartphone on a physical storage device. Both the SD card slot and the USB host port are dynamic exchange, and the content can be transferred between the two storage formats when connected.
MediaShare Wireless can act as a connection bridge to another wireless network, wireless main point, main point of iPhone, 3G, etc., which allows you to play Internet content, while another device transmits content from MediaShare.
File Manager Application
The Verbatim MediaShare application is available for download from Apple AppStore or Google play. The application allows you to:
- Connect to MediaShare Wireless
- View files, play files, transmit files
- Copy files from a device to MediaShare
- Copy MediaShare files to a device
- Copy files from an SD card to a USB storage through MediaShare
- Change wireless settings
- Establish a bridge connection to another wireless LAN.
a higher battery time
MediaShare Wireless is powered by a rechargeable 3000 mAh battery. The battery can be charged through a USB port of the PC / laptop, a Verbatim power unit charger or main power (a cable and a micro USB power charger for smartphones are required). MediaShare can also be used as an emergency charger for smartphones (a USB cable for smartphones is required).
- Product weight: 127 grams
- Product dimensions: 112 mx 79 mx 14 m (height x width x length)
Indicators / hardware interfaces:
- Micro B USB port (for charging and data transfer, cable included)
- USB A port (for USB memory, portable hard drive or smartphone / tablet charging)
- SD memory card slot (for use with SD, SDHC or SDXC memory cards)
- LED battery indicator
- LED indicator to show reading and writing activities
- LED indicator to show wireless activity
- LED indicator to show if the network bridge function is active
- Power button
- Reset button
- Classification label that shows the exclusive SSID and the individual password for initial access.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11 b / g / n
- Supports secure wireless connection
- Encryption using WPA / WPA2-PSK
- WiFi security options: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, mixed
- WPA / WPA2-PSK or disabled (user defined settings).
- 3000 mAh lithium ion battery
- Battery life: up to 9.5 hours of continuous use
- It is charged through the Micro B USB port.
- SD / SDHC / SDXC memory card up to 64 GB: class 4 or higher recommended
- USB 2.0 / USB 3.0 memory
- USB 2.0 / 3.0 hard drive.
- MediaShare Wireless de Verbatim
- Cable USB
- Quick Start Guide
An SD card or a USB storage medium is required (not included)
A mobile device with an Internet connection is required to download applications.Kindle apps from Appstore,
iOS apps from the iTunes Store or Android apps from Google Play Store (free download).
IOS 4.0 or higher, Android 2.0 or higher is required.
The types of multimedia files supported depend on the player installed on the mobile device.