The Dell 17 - E1715S monitor is your smart choice for reliability and essential features that will help improve your productivity.
- Essential functions: The E1715S offers high definition vision, simple connectivity and compatibility with legacy custom applications.
- Solid protection: Reduce downtime with the assistance of a Dell hardware warranty.
- Responsible design : the E1715S minimizes energy consumption thanks to an efficient LED backlight and PowerNap technology.
Essential functions for daily business needs
Add the Dell 17 - E1715S monitor to your workplace for a great viewing experience in virtually any environment.
- Great adaptability : this compact monitor with an aspect ratio of 5: 4 can be adapted to small spaces and, at the same time, maintains compatibility with software that requires a screen ratio of 5: 4.
- Excellent clarity: regardless of whether it is used as a point of sale display or as a desktop monitor, the Dell 17 - E1715S monitor offers a magnificent display with a high definition resolution of 1280 x 1024, a fast response time of 5 ms and a color range of 85%.
- Simple connection : simplify the connection to laptops and desktops with VGA and DisplayPort connectors.
- Adjustable tilt: Tilt the screen up to 5.5 ° forward or 22 ° backward for optimal viewing comfort.
Designed to be reliable
Rely on reliable performance with a monitor that meets rigorous quality standards.
- The rigorous development processes to which it has undergone contribute to guarantee a constant and reliable performance in office environments and in points of sale with a lot of movement.
Designed to be efficient
To help you keep energy costs down, the Dell 17 - E1715S monitor includes energy saving features and the best ranking in the market.
- LED backlighting provides greater efficiency than backlighting using old fluorescents.
- PowerNap automatically activates the suspended mode of your monitor when not in use.
- The E1715S consumes less than 0.5 W of power in standby mode. Low power consumption of 11 watts in normal operation mode.
- Energy ratings include EPEAT Gold, ENERGY STAR, TCO Certified Displays and CEL.
- Screen size: 43.2 cm (17 ")
- Aspect Ratio: Standard (5: 4)
- Screen type and surface: TN (Twisted Nematic), anti-reflective
- Optimum resolution: 1280 x 1024 at 60 Hz
- Contrast Ratio: 1000: 1 (typical)
- Brightness: 250 cd / m2 (typical)
- Response time: 5 ms typical (from black to white)
- Viewing angle: (160 ° vertical / 170 ° horizontal)
- Color compatibility: 16.7 million colors
- Pixel spacing: 0.264 mm
- Screen coating: Anti-reflective
- Screen Type: Standard Panoramic Monitor
- Panoramic monitor stand interface: VESA (100 mm)
- Backlight technology: LED light bar system
- Audio output
- Integrated devices
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- Size and weight
- Dimensiones con base (al. x an. x pr.): 389,5 mm (15,33") x 374,5 mm (14,74") x 165,5 mm (6,52")
- Dimensiones sin base (al. x an. x pr.): 306,9 mm (12,08") x 374,5 mm (14,74") x 46,5 mm (1,83")
- Área de pantalla predeterminada (horizontal x vertical): 337.92 mm x 270.33 mm 13.30 "x 10.64"
- Weight (display only, for VESA support): 2.08 kg (4.85 pounds)
- Weight (with packaging): 3.75 kg (8.24 pounds)