- Zen architecture has been published this year and reaps high praise from the specialized press, professionals and developers who have seen how AMD has made a qualitative leap with respect to the previous generation and its competition.
- The reduction in consumption is notable in the Ryzen, and in this particular model we have a TDP of only 65W, which in addition to positively affecting the energy expenditure of the equipment, in turn decreases the temperature generated by it.
- The Ryzen 3 2200G features AMD SenseMI and XFR technologies. Integrates four physical cores with Zen architecture to offer superior performance at a really economical price. In addition, the chip is unlocked so you can perform overclocking, although being a model with XFR is not that you will need knowledge in the field to enjoy extra power at certain times. Later we will talk about XFR and SenseMI.
- The socket chosen is AM4, a future bet that will allow you to access better quality and power standards such as DDR4 RAM and these Ryzen processors.
- The frequency of each core is 3,5000 MHz base and a turbo of 3,700 MHz. This amount will be increased when XFR is activated if necessary.
Advanced high performance processing
The revolutionary and intelligent AMD Ryzen ™ processors are designed to offer a superior computing experience and high performance. AMD’s latest revolutionary multi-threaded processing technology delivers ultra-fast performance when you work or play.
The powerful Radeon ™ Vega graphics provide fast, uninterrupted and fluid performance in games that you love.
The quality is not compromised
AMD Ryzen ™ processors with Radeon ™ Vega graphics are made up of some of the most powerful and advanced graphics and computing hardware elements available today, integrated into a single processor to deliver the high performance you need for demanding jobs and gaming. Seriously, without compromising quality.
- Processor family: AMD Ryzen 3
- Processor frequency: 3.5 GHz
- Number of processor cores: 4
- Socket of procesador: Socket AM4
- Processor lithography: 14 nm
- Number of processor filaments: 4
- Operating processor mode: 64 bits
- Type of processor cache: L3
- Turbo processor frequency: 3.7 GHz
- Memory channels supported by the processor: Dual
- Types of memory supported by the processor: DDR4-SDRAM
- Memory clock speed supported by the processor: 2933MHz
- Thermal Design Power (TDP): 65 W
- PCI Express Ticket Version: 3.0