BenQ MX808ST :
- Advanced solution with components that prevent dust accumulation
- SmartEco energy saving technology
- Short throw projection ratio: 0.61
- Designed for education and as an interactive whiteboard
- 3D Full HD Blu-ray Compatibility
- Compatible with the PointWrite interactive solution
Dust accumulation sensor resists particle deposit
The MX808ST, which incorporates color wheel sensors with an ingenious mechanism against dust accumulation, prolongs the optimal performance by rejecting the dust that can accumulate in traditional sensors, and which leads to the blocking of the infrared signal, causes flickering , and causes abnormal colors and even dulling.
Expansion of classroom possibilities thanks to its short throw projection ratio
Training without impediments lacking space restrictions
The MX808ST, which offers a large screen at close range, with a short throw projection ratio of 0.61, eliminates distractions caused by shadows and reflections for students and teachers to get involved and collaborate freely in front of the board.
High brightness so as not to give up the light
The MX808ST offers a high brightness of 3000 ANSI lumens and high resolution for perfect projection performance with crisp images and readable texts even in well-lit classrooms. Its high brightness provides clear contents in conditions of great ambient lighting, which allows to keep the lights on during classes to be able to take notes and collaborate interactively.
BenQ education projectors offer a range of resolutions and projected image sizes to meet diverse classroom needs. Featuring crisp image quality up to 120 inches, our ultra-short throw education projectors deliver increased classroom versatility at reduced costs.
Lasting image perfection thanks to DLP technology
- Long-lasting image quality BenQ's educational projectors, thanks to its sealed design that protects the DLP chip from image degradation caused by dust and the industrial-level durability of DLP projection technology, are capable of maintaining a lasting image quality avoiding color degradation. Unlike non-DLP equipment, BenQ education projectors offer exceptional image quality equivalent to that obtained by replacing the lamp.
- Large DLP pixel fill factor for an excellent viewing experience BenQ DLP projectors feature an excellent fill factor, which minimizes the black edges around each pixel to eliminate the dreaded "door effect" commonly seen in projectors that They are not DLP. BenQ education projectors offer superior definition and clarity for small texts and precise details, with magnificent images instead of pixelated graphics.
- Excellent readability thanks to high contrast BenQ education projectors, ideal for texts, numbers and tables so frequent in training activities, take advantage of DLP's own advantage with the digitally controlled micro mirrors of the DMD chip. By completely deactivating the reflective micro mirrors to generate true deep blacks, BenQ education projectors offer a high contrast ratio to obtain a clear reading and a clear resolution in each sub-pixel.