Share the freedom of 3G / 4G! The wireless N 3G / 4G router TL-MR3420 allows you to share your 3G / 4G access in, for example, a train, camping, hotel and virtually anywhere where 3G / 4G coverage exists. Your Wi-Fi access point is activated instantly when you connect a UMTS / HSPA / EVDO USB modem to the router.
- Compatible with USB 3G / 4G UMTS / HSPA / EVDO modems tested in real conditions.
- It incorporates a redundant 3G / 4G / WAN connection function that guarantees continuous Internet access
- Wireless access speed N up to 300 Mbps
- Supports PPPoE, dynamic IP, static IP, PPTP, L2TP cable Internet access
- CCA technology improves signal stability by automatically avoiding conflicts in the transmission channels.
- Simple encryption of the wireless network just by pressing the QSS button
- Wireless bridge WDS mode easily extends wireless network coverage
- The allocation of bandwidth according to the IP allows administrators to specify how much bandwidth each computer has
Tested in real conditions: high compatibility
Compatibility is the most important factor when choosing a 3G / 4G router. TP-LINK has ensured that its 3G / 4G routers are compatible with access providers in those countries where they are marketed to achieve the highest level of compatibility between them and the modem models available to users. We have teams all over the world that are continuously testing our routers with the new modems that appear in the market. In this way, users know that they can use their router without any problem in the areas where they live and work.
Designed to always stay connected through 3G / WAN access
The TL-MR3420 differs from other equipment thanks to its 3G / 4G / WAN redundant connection function that allows users to stay connected when one of the two connections fails. It offers users the possibility to choose which backup connection they prefer (3G / 4G or fixed broadband) while other manufacturers only provide one or the other. This provides users with a high level of flexibility when configuring the network and when considering aspects such as the cost of the connection and the loss of time derived from failures in it.
Wireless N technology: speed and coverage
The TL-MR3420 incorporates IEEE 802.11n technology. This allows it to offer a wireless connection of up to 300 Mbps speed and minimize signal losses caused by the presence of obstacles in offices or apartments, even in the case of steel and concrete structures and long distances. And you can also easily capture the wireless signal emitted by the router at a distance greater than if you use a device 11g of the previous generation.
WEP and WPA2 encryption modes: advanced security
WEP encryption is no longer secure enough to safeguard users of a Wi-Fi network. The TL-MR3420 uses the WPA / WPA2 encryption methods created by the Wi-Fi Alliance association (both personal and business variants) that promote interoperability and security in wireless networks and protect you from external intrusions or threats from Internet.