Access Point Router Ubiquiti NanoStation Loco M2
NanoStation Loco M2 is a compact outdoor device, it includes a dual polarity MIMO antenna for the 2.4 GHz band. The actual transfer speed of the device is up to 150 Mbps.
Thanks to TDMA Time Division Multiplexing technology, more than 300 clients can be connected to the equipment. This model has a low latency.
Compared to the Nanostation M predecessors, the Nano Loco M2 has a processor with a higher clock frequency of 400 MHz and more memory. Very simple and transparent administration website.
- Examples of possible configurations:
- * And now the AP, WDS client oh
- *Traffic Shaping
- * Transparent bridge o routing between WAN and LAN, con NAT o sin NAT
- * Specific LED to indicate signal strength
- * Output power 23 dBm
- The device is compatible with IPv6 in bridge and WDS mode.
- The equipment includes the 24V PoE injector necessary for its power.
- Another advantage is that it supports PoE on the secondary ethernet port, which allows it to power another device. This feature can be disabled through software.
- This device uses the new version of AirOS V firmware. For this reason, the device may not be fully compatible with other radio devices.
- The AirOS system is continuously improving, so it is recommended to always update the firmware to the latest version.
- Operating mode AP, Client, WDS
- Frequency 2400 - 2486 MHz
- Transmission Speed up to 300 Mbps
- 802.11b / g / n standard
- Chipset Atheros
- Max. output power 23 dBm
- Sensitivity -96 dBm
- Modulación OFDM, DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, 64QAM,16QAM
- WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption
- FCC Certifications, CE
- Puerto LAN 1x RJ45 10/100 Mbps
- Power supply 24 V, 0.5 A
- Operating temperature from -30 ° C to + 80 ° C
- Dimensions 163 x 31 x 80 mm
- Weight 0.18 kg
- LAN interface, WiFI
- Supported Operating System AirOS V
- 8 dBi gain
- Linear polarization - horizontal and vertical
- Beam Width H-pol 60 ° / 60 °
- Beam Width V-pol 60 ° / 60 °
- MIPS 24KC 400 MHz processor
- RAM 32 MB
- NAND 8 MB