Router Gigabit Wireless-AC1750 dual-band 802.11ac
- The 802.11ac chipset offers simultaneous connections in the 2.4GHz / 5GHz bands with a total bandwidth of 1.75Gbps
- Gigabit Ethernet ports for faster and more reliable performance
- AiRadar optimizes wireless coverage through two antennas with high power
- Download Master allows wireless data storage and access to connected USB storage devices
- The USB ports allow you to use it to share files, print functions and 3G connection
Go to the next generation
The ASUS RT-AC66U is a 5th generation wireless dula-band router with a total speed of 1.75Gbps, the maximum speed available today.
It integrates the Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi controller that allows it to work simultaneously in the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. The 5GHz band works up to 1.3Gbps, which exceeds Gigabit cable transmissions and and is three times faster than 802.11ac. The RT-AC66U offers fast streaming and a multitasking environment without delays. ASUS AiRadar technology improves signal transmission by helping to overcome the physical barriers that can be found to the devices.
AiCloud includes an application for iOS and Android that transforms the RT-AC66U into a customized server in the cloud via the USB connection. Each AiCloud account can synchronize directly with AiCloud customers and public cloud products, which means that all your content, files and data will be accessible, synchronized, shared and managed from virtually any device.
5G Wi-Fi 802.11ac - The fastest wireless standard
The new Broadcom 802.11ac chipset offers a speed three times higher than the current 802.11n standard in the 5GHz band. Now that laptops, desktops, tablets and smartphones include Wi-Fi connectivity, it's time to invest in an infrastructure that allows you to expand your connectivity today and tomorrow.