The TP-LINK M7350 is in the foreground of 4G wireless sharing. It is only necessary to insert a 4G SIM card into the device to instantly set the selection of a dual band Wi-Fi hotspot. With speeds of up to 150 Mbps download and up to 50 Mbps upload, the M7350 is capable of providing 4G wireless sharing for up to 15 users simultaneously. Its pocket design and powerful 2550mAh internal battery make it the ideal travel companion, allowing users to work or play for 10 hours. With its innovative TFT screen, users will have a much more intuitive view of the device's operating status, signal strength, network type (4G / 3G / 2G), Wi-Fi status, messages, internet, traffic statistics and battery evolution.
- Supports 4G LTE with up to 150 Mbps download speed and 50 Mbps upload speed
- Supports up to 15 devices simultaneously
- All useful information available at a glance on the screen
- 2550mAh battery that allows up to 10 hours of operation
- Wi-Fi dual band selectable 2.4GHz or 5 GHz
- Equipped with micro SD card slot that allows up to 32 GB of optional storage
4G LTE - The fastest connection, the best you can get
Supporting the latest generation of 4G LTE network, the M7350 can reach speeds of up to 150 Mbps download to enjoy HD movies without interruptions, downloading files in seconds and allowing video chat without crashes.
Easily Share Dual Band Wi-Fi for up to 15 Devices
Plug and play, simply insert a 4G SIM card to create your personal 300 Mbps dual band Wi-Fi hotspot instantly. Instantly share 4G / 3G connectivity with up to 15 Wi-Fi devices - Tablets, mobile phones, laptops, game consoles and much more.
Small and ingenious gadget for daily routine
The M7350 has a compact and elegant design very suitable for leisure trips, business trips, outdoor activities or at any time it deems appropriate.
10 Hours of 4G Sharing - Created to Move
With its powerful 2550mAh battery, the M73050 is capable of operating at maximum capacity for 10 hours. To add even more flexibility, the device can be recharged via micro USB cable connected to a laptop, portable charger or using its included adapter to get endless hours of 4G sharing.
* The service life may vary according to different user environments
All useful information in just one glance
The intuitive display makes it easy to stay within your data rate and avoid running out of monthly data. With the menu button you can quickly change the type of network, data roaming, frequency band, view your password and signal name - directly on the device.
Micro SD Card for Wi-Fi Sharing
You can easily share photos, music, videos and much more wirelessly through your network from a micro SD card using the micro SD storage slot - providing storage of up to 32GB *.
* The Micro SD card is sold separately.
* You can access and share files using third-party Apps, Samba, such as ES File Explorer on Android or FileExplore on iOS.