Powered by the 5th generation of Wi-Fi (5G Wi-Fi) and 256QAM technology, the 802.11ac chipset provides the RT-AC65P with faster wireless speeds than N. 2.4 GHz technology, reaches 450 Mbps, while in the 5 GHz band it reaches 1300 Mbps. The updated bandwidth has the highest capacity you need to increase the enjoyment of Wi-Fi at home. You can enjoy ultra smooth online games, more agile web browsing and other tasks that demand bandwidth without a cable connection.
AC65P dual band wireless gaming router with parental control, compatible with MU-MIMO
- High-speed WiFi throughput of up to 1750Mbps 2.4G 3T3R + 5G 3T3R concurrent speed up to a combined data rate of 1750 Mbps.
- Improved performance of the dual-core CPU Latest data transfer and download / upload speed of the router.
- Traffic manager: ASUS QoS optimized for high definition streaming and online games.
- MU-MIMO technology for multi - user playback MU-MIMO allows multiple users to download at the same time, optimized for multiple players without delays.
- AiRadar 2.0 - Directional signal amplification Beam shaping technology intelligently reinforces the wireless signal.
- Maximum speed Gigabit LAN Provides a stable wired speed of 1000 Mbps, ideal for 4K video transmission without delays and online games.
- Parental Controls Monitor and restrict internet activity for any user.
- Easy configuration in 3 steps In less than 30 seconds and in only 3 steps, effortlessly configure your ASUS router through the simple user interface.
- Estándar de red IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
- Product segment AC1750 superior AC performance: 450 + 1300 Mbps
- Large houses coverage
- Data speed
802.11a: 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps
802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
802.11n: up to 450 Mbps
802.11ac: up to 1300 Mbps
External antenna x 3
Internal antenna x 1
- Transmit / Receive
2.4 GHz 3 x 3
5 GHz 3 x 3
- Operating frequency 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- WEP Cifrado 64-bit, 128-bit WEP, WPA-Enterprise, WPA2-Enterprise
- DHCP administration , DDNS, system event log
- Utilities Router configuration wizard, firmware restore, device discovery
RJ45 para 10/100/1000 / Gigabit BaseT para WAN x 1, RJ45 para 10/100/1000 / Gigabit BaseT para LAN x 4
USB 3.1 Gen 1 x 1
- User definable rules for IP / MAC / Port
- Upload and download bandwidth management
- ACK / SYN / FIN / RST / ICMP with the highest priority
Guest network: 2.4 GHz x 3, 5 GHz x 3
VPN server: PPTP server, server
VPN OpenVPN client: client PPTP client L2TP,
VPN VPN client OpenVPN However: IPSec, PPTP, L2TP
server files AIDisk
- server Samba and FTP management accounts
Support for IPTV
- Dimensions 220 x 87 x 158 ~ cm (WxDxH) (without bezel)
- Weight 533 g