The CoolerMaster Hyper 212X introduces several new features to the incredibly popular 212 series. It uses the same patented Quad CDC Heatpipe matrix, but features a new cooling fan and an improved tip design. Thanks to the new intelligent engine and fourth bearing generation, the MTBF has been pushed to an incredible 160,000 hours while reducing bearing noise. The redesigned Fan-Blades and Aluminum Fin-Blades have both been optimized to create micro vortices that stimulate air flow and circulate around heatpipes.
- High performance copper heatpipes with a bonded fusion copper dust wick.
- Patented CDC ™ technology - 4 direct contact heatpipes that create a contact surface of less difference
- Aluminum matrix of the fin with the design New tunnel effect for better heat dissipation.
- Fourth generation of bearing - MTBF of 160,000 hours thanks to high-performance POM components.
- New design of Fan-blades that create vortices to increase air flow without creating more noise.
- Smart fan motor - the fan stops when locked to prevent damage, and the fan automatically restarts when it has cleared.
- Universal mounting system for all Intel and AMD platforms.