Ventilador EK Water Blocks EK-Vardar F3-120
EK-Vardar is an industrial grade static high pressure computer cooling fan, designed and built primarily for high performance computer liquid cooling systems. This product is the result of a year of development, CFD analysis, careful engine selection and anechoic chamber tests.
Nicknamed Vardar, this family of cooling fans is named after a type of cold northwest wind that blows from the mountains to the valleys of Macedonia. It is a type of ravine wind, enhanced by a channeling effect as it blows down through the Moravia-Vardar gap, bringing cold conditions from the north to the Thessaloniki area of Greece. More frequent during the winter, it blows in the back of a depression when the atmospheric pressure on Eastern Europe is higher than on the Aegean Sea.
EK-Vardar is simply the best option for cooling the computer radiator, as it provides unmatched performance across the entire operating range.
- High static pressure profile / low noise level : Unlike other general purpose computer cooling fans, the EK-Vardar family of fans is specifically designed for computer liquid cooling systems, i.e. radiator cooling. The design of the 7-blade fan blades is optimized for high-pressure operation while maintaining the low noise profile throughout the entire fan operating range. The design and construction of Vardar are also very suitable for high performance heat pipe air coolers .
- High quality motor and bearing assembly: proven electrical design, motor coils with active cooling and double ball bearing with 50,000 hours of service life (MTBF) ensure uninterrupted operation over the next few years. The phase width modulation fan speed (PWM) allows for performance on demand.
- Sealed edge fan housing - The classic, however, effective square shape of the fan housing guarantees optimum performance in either traction drive (suction) or thrust regime (pressure) without hydraulic losses thus ensuring optimum cooling capacity of The liquid cooling radiators.
- Timeless design: the EK-Vardar fan subtly adapts to any liquid cooling computer without attracting too much attention. One and two tone color design with monochrome fan adhesive. Less is more.
- Speed: 1850 rpm (+/- 10%)
- Nominal voltage: 12V DC
- Power power: 1.44W
- PWM duty cycle: 50-100%
- Connector: 4-pin PWM head
- Shaft Bearing: Double Ball Bearing
- Bearing durability: 50,000 h at 40 ° C (MTBF)
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm.
- Performance characteristics:
- Maximum air flow: 63 CFM = 107 m³ / h
- Static pressure: 2.24mm H2O = 22 Pa
- Wrapped cable length: 300 mm
- Noise level: 29.5 dBA